With the cost of health insurance increasing and an increasing percentage of uninsured individuals, we have found a way to help. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, we are given funds to enroll uninsured individuals in our programs. Here are some of those programs:
- Primary Health Care Program: This program allows uninsured men and women to access our health care services based on your bracket of income. You can receive your primary visits, sick visits and other services with a small co pay per visit.
- Healthy Texas Women and Family Planning Program: This program is specifically designed for women 18 and older that desire family planning services. This program allows women to qualify for services based on their bracket of income. Some of the services are primary care visits, sick visits, lab visits and some in house medication through our Pharmacy.
- Title V Program: This program is designed to allow individuals up until the age of 21 to access primary care services and dental services. This program is income based.
- Sliding Scale Program: This program allows us as a center to reduce the rate of the services being obtained by our patients to better suit their level of income. This program is income based.
In order to qualify for any of our programs, here is a list of the requirements that will be need:
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Identification
- Proof of Residence (Address)
- Proof of dependents: (If any)
For a complete checklist for Eligibility please click HERE!
Additional Forms that may be required for Eligibility
For any other questions please call the Eligibility Department at 281-824-1480.
Se habla Espanol